Tuesday, December 3, 2013

How to curl your hair with a flat iron

                                                        Curls for days!

I have tried every way possible to curl my hair and I have to say, this idea is GENIUS! Anyone with long hair will definitely agree.

  • Take a section of hair (about as much as you would curl or straighten), comb it, place the flat iron at the top of the section, before clamping it, wrap it around the flat iron once (very loose).
  • Close the flat iron and slightly twirl it all the way to the bottom.

Tip: Do not close the flat iron tight, it will kink your hair instead of curling.
       This curl has lasted up to 3 days, each day it just becomes more of a beach wave look.
      

I have long, thick hair and this look took just under 30 minutes.




Haha, don't mind my face,I was concentrating. xoxo, Ab

No comments:

Post a Comment