Monday, December 2, 2013

Do you journal your fitness activity?

                                                             DAY TWO PREP
Since this challenge is going to be posted on this website, I won't have the opportunity to host individual follow up and group accountability like I normally do, which is why I suggest grabbing a journal. If you feel like you need a higher level of accountability, I run challenge groups monthly that I can add you to. To be added to a regular group go to http://teambeachbody.com/AbbeyHansen to register and start a "beachbody challenge" you can also find me on facebook at http://facebook.com/pacesetterchallenges for regular postings.
Do you keep a fitness journal? To get started with our 10 day challenge, grab a journal, notebook whatever you can find to document the next 2 weeks.
  • Two things to note: Start now! Track what you are currently doing for day-to-day activity (this will show you where you have time to carve in your workouts and prep)
  • Continue through day one of the actual challenge. This will show you the difference in activity levels and food intake from just a two week difference.

xo, Ab

No comments:

Post a Comment