Monday, July 29, 2013

What's your norm?

Do you find yourself waking up and going straight to coffee? Or stopping at your nearest Starbucks for that quick energy to keep you going? This has become a habit for so many people now days.
What about running out of time so you find yourself stopping at McDonald's or grabbing a bag of chips or cookies to stop your hunger pangs? Is it your LUCK that you catch every cold or flu?
Why do we allow this to happen? Is it normal? We have become so used to this way of living that we continue these same habits? This was me, I would wake up and rely on my Starbucks, so much that my 2 year old would wake up asking to go to Starbucks. Or when I was completely exhausted from work, that when I would pick up my kids, we would go to McDonald's for something quick. This was normal, and I justified it everytime by telling myself it was okay, I can deal with how I look. Not even paying attention to how I felt, and looking back, I felt normal, there was nothing wrong with going to Starbucks or eating McDonald's on an almost daily basis. Then I got to the point where I wanted to change my eating, I would stop at McDonald's for my kids and fix myself self something healthy beacause it was easier to get them fed with what they wanted and were used to eating. It's taken a long time to kick this habit, and sometimes I like my Starbucks treats and its still a work in progress. 
So why this long story about feeling normal and healthy and taking care of yourself? Because it's important, I have been that person that had come to terms with  my body image. I know there are many people out there, that are happy with their weight, but not happy with how they feel, and that is a direct reflection of what you are fueling your body with. I have become a beach body coach because I love the product, it works. If there is one thing I would recommend its Shakeology. We live in the Millenium, everything is go, go, go and unfortunately it affects our health and the daily habits we make.
So do me a favor.
Is this you? Do you have any of the symptoms above? Or do you want to lose weight? Be a rolemodel and teach healthy habits to your kids? STOP and take a look at your habits. What needs to change?
My next challenge group starts September 1st, last day to enroll  and be added to the group is August 19, message me for details, lets END THE TREND!!


AND BY THE WAY.... I haven't had McDonald's in exactly 92 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment