Monday, July 7, 2014

New Coach Bootcamp

It's crazy to think that just one year ago I started on my first beachbody program P90X (after many failed attempts). That was the program that got me in the best shape ever (even after 2 kids). I have had a gym membership since highschool, but I felt like just trying to learn the machine made for an awkward experience not to mention 2 kids in tow---not going to happen.
I have completed P90X, Brazil Butt Lift, Combat, Pump, 21 Day Fix and starting on PIYO this week.
Never in a million years did I think this "health kick" I was on would turn into a full time income. If your like me, you know what it's like to live paycheck to paycheck, paying your bills at the last and final minute without being late.  Not to mention, RETAIL! The flexibility was the best part, but turned into Holidays and weekends, including Thanksgiving day. I remember thinking, just keep climbing---work for the promotions and the bonuses, but at what cost, now that I look back, the raise didn't even justify the work.
FAST FORWARD, I now can pay my mortgage with my beachbody income, to me it's not about the money. It's about what that money gets me and my family: more time together, holidays, watching my kids grow up, not stressing about daycare or babysitters, it's the ability to create MY life, not someone elses.
I am so passionate about what this business has done for me, I want to help as many people as possible feel that same way and experience what I get to. If this is you and you know you are ready for a change, email me for the application. @ abbeykhansen@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment