Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Change is good

Its amazing how circumstances can have such a huge affect on who we are and who we become. I've always had a feeling that there's a bigger purpose for me, someway of changing people's lives. I know what your thinking, everybody has thought that at some point or another. Believe me, up until last year, I thought I was living up to that. I could manage people, I could communicate well, but it wasn't fulfilling, I still felt empty and unmotivating (and at times I still do). A little over a year ago I was blessed with the most beautiful baby boy, we learned early on that he had Upper Limb Reduction, which was most likely caused by a stroke of the limb. To say we were devastated was an understatement! Everyone around us was happy and having healthy babies, or telling us the situation could be worse. There were so many times that I questioned God or that I brought this on myself. It took some time to face reality, and look at the big picture, we were being given this beautiful boy, that picked us for a family. Some. I am forever changed, I now know my purpose, what direction I want to move and how I want to influence others. I know without a doubt that I can't influence others until I am 100 percent at my best. This is something I focus on everyday, although I am not perfect, I challenge myself to be at my best physically and mentally for him, for my family, and for myself. I have just started on my journey as a Beachbody coach because I believe in what it stands for. I want others to see that the change isnt just physical, you have the ability to transform inside out of, if you make the decision to change. You can change your life! Its not going to be easy, but its easier with people who know where your coming from. Please share my story if you know someone who is feeling how I felt in the beginning, or maybe someone who needs a change. It helps to know others have been where you are or have started from.



1 comment: